Re: [IP] Re: lows and numbness

I have been a diabetic for 23 years and the lowest my
blood sugar has ever gotten was 42 once which scared
me to death.  Nothing was wrong with my vision but I
was so confused and weak it was awful.  The diabetes
center I go to told me about a woman who was sitting
and talking to them she looked pale and they asked her
if she was ok.  She said she was fine but they made
her check her BS anyway.  She was a 10 and the only
symptoms she had was she was pale.  They made her
drink some juice.  I guess with each diabetic it's
different. Now when my BS are high my vision is
blurry.