Re: [IP] Re: Site question (Thigh sites)

Ok I have been a pumper for a little over a year and
have never used my thigh.  Stomach works well for me
and even some places on my stomack work better then
others.  Where exactly on the thigh? I would think
that the tube would get in the way.  What other places
work well with others.  I know I need to try new
places but I want it to be easy and comfortable and no
hassles.