Re: [IP] KRISPY KREME

I did not eat a Krispy Kreme until a year ago.  They
never had the carbs. on the box and I thought they had
to be at least 30 for one. Then at work someone
brought some in and I called Krispy Kreme and asked
them what the carb. was in one.  It is 17 carbs for
one.  To me that is one unit of insulin but to keep it
off the hips is 1 mile on the treadmill.  Man they are