Re: [IP] what do you take for a cold?

Julie when you feel a cold coming on take Zinc.  They
have sugar free Zinc and regular and even Zinc in gum
form (for kids) but hey it really works.  It will save
you from being sick for weeks and if you have kids in
school that bring home germs everyday you will always
have Zinc in the house. Some brands don't taste really
good but most of them do.  You can get Zinc in just
about any drug store and even in Wal-Mart.  But for
that cold that does get by the Zinc I take Robitusin
for whatever kind of cold symtoms I have. Good luck-