RE: [IP] Rental or purchase option through Medicare

Hi Michelle:
I just got my notice from MM as well yesterday.

The way I look at it, if you rent it, then you don't have to pay for the
service if something happens to your pump.  Medicare will get billed $300 a
year for it, whether you use it or not and you only have to pay the 20%.

If you purchase it, then you are responsible for the service charge and we
all know how much service charges cost for anything...or, who knows, they
might have a service agreement that you have to pay for.

I'm opting to just rent mine since they sent me a 507 C refurbished one,
never got a brand new one.  I'm not complaining since I've got mine almost a
year with no problems.

Hope that helps

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted