Re: [IP] puppy ate my tubing!!

Try wearing a sleep shirt with the tubing inside the shirt. Also any time
you are awake and playing with the puppy, if she tries to play with the
tubing tell her NO, and move her away firmly. She will learn quickly. And as
far as sleeping with you, I have a Boston Terrier that sleeps with us every
night. We have a Jack  Russell who would, but hubby refuses to allow 2
dogs, so he sleeps with the kids. When it is private time for us, we just do
the dog like we do the kids, and lock her out of the room. Although,  like a
kid, she stands at the door and scratches on it. HA
Good luck!
Julie, Mom to Jared 15, dx'd 5/99, pumping Disetronic Htron,
Hope 12, Mitchell 10
Elkmont, AL