Re: [IP] VT Drivers - Tossing a grenade....

At 07:43 PM 9/4/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>How do you get a drivers license good for 24 years?????????????

Move to AZ.  We were shocked too.  I said to the woman, I'll be old or dead
by the time this thing expires.  She didn't think it was funny.  Drivers
licenses here are good for 25 years.  Stupid I think.  Now lets see I am 41
and in 25 years I will be 66.  Now who thinks I will look the same?  Not me
unless I have tons of plastic surgery.  :-)