Hello! I am getting ready for university and I am in dire need of
'downsizing'. Is there anyone still on injections or know anyone that uses
injections still. I have 4 boxes of NovoFine 30 Disposable Needles 30 gauge
+1/3". These are used for 'insulin delivery systems' aka insulin pens. Also,
these boxes were originally 100 needles per box however they have been
consolidated...so there are definitely more than 100 for at least three of the
boxes. Exp. date 2005. Please email me privately at email @ redacted
If there is a non profit organisation that needs diabetes supplies that anyone
knows of, that would be helpful too. This is first come first serve! I can
always deal these boxes out though. :-)