Re: [IP] paramedics and lows

Yes it is very true that paramedic's are misinformed!
The fact is that the books teach them wrong and unless
their is someone with diabetes in the class, it goes
uncorrected. As a Basic when I was going though our
Diabetes chapter was all wrong and I corrected the
instructor very time he would finish a paragraph. At
least thats how it is here in the south!
Holley
I think