Re: [IP] Re: Job offers and insurance questions

Kevin
keep in mind, they are interested in you, db should not even be mentioned. I
believe places do not consider prexisting conditions (insurance) as I was layed
of back in March 1, from a major telecom company (not so major now, ) I was very
lucky to find a position at another company about 1 month later, there were no
prexisting conditions, infact, my coverage on some things is better now than it
was before Also, if you get life insurance, it is better to get the max, as they
usually do not require physicals when you enroll. if you do not take it now,
(the max) I gaurantee that you will be denied coverage for life insurance later
because a medkcal checkup would be needed - it is usually not needed when you
start fresh with a new comopnay
David R