[IP] Indy - October 14, 2001

On Sunday, October 14, 2001 several 'netters are going to get together at a
restaurant kind of near the airport in Indy - probably a Ryan's or Old
Country Buffet - about 1:00 p.m. I'm sending this now and will again later
so anyone who wants to join us can make plans. We'll need to know a count
for reservations, so please e-mail me email @ redacted if you plan to be
in on it. (~_^)

You don't have to have a sense of humor to tell a joke - you have to have a
sense of humor to get the joke and the irony of the twist. ;)