RE: [IP] black spots in vision with hypoglycemia

Well, you guys get black spots and such...when my b.g. starts dropping
slowly, I have no clue until all of a sudden I can't see....virtually
everything blacks out...I am functioning just fine, no shakes, sweating etc.
just can't see....I know I'm really low when that happens and thankfully
I've gotten a grab on this and haven't had them drop that low in a few
months!!!!  No fun when you're out and about and this happens!

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00