[IP] Highs before bedtime

When I have a high, I usually bolus one half the amount required so that I
don't crash.  I also check my keytones and if I am clear, then I go to bed
and set my alarm for two hours later...get up and re check b.g.  If going
down, I'm ok, if not, I bolus the other half and set alarm for 2 hours
later....it sure is better getting some sleep than staying up waiting for
b.g. to drop.

If I have keytones, a different story, I stay up and drink, drink, drink
besides bolusing and wait till I have none left..but that is rare.

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00