Re: [IP] sweeteners

> Has anyone heard of negatives or positives of Splenda?

I live on Splenda stuff:) Even the non-DM'ers in my house use it instead of
sugar! You can cook with it and I've done it with great success. It is
harmless as it is of sugar origin and it not used or recognized by the body
and it harmless after digestion. It's been used over 15 years in Asia and
Europe. It is also the only articial sweetner approved for all food and
beverage uses by the FDA. Harmless and delicious stuff. Sugar Free Shoppe
has incredle imported chocolate bars with splenda instead of sugar alcohols
and nutrasweet, they rock!!!