Re: [IP] VT Drivers - Tossing a grenade....

At 03:28 PM 9/3/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>At 02:36 PM 9/4/01 -0700, you wrote:
> > Well that's what my kitten Friz has to say about it.  I say next time
> DO NOT circle DM, in
> > other words lie.  I hate to say it but that's what I do now for it is
> not worth the hassle and bull.....
> > I know I am careful and always test before getting behind the wheel and
> now getting behind the
> > handle bars of my new motorcycle.
>What was it the drunk said as the car was started?
>Seem to remember an extreme case recently.  Lied to DMV, fatal accident,
>murder charges filed.........

OK, OK, let me clarify things.  In WA they actually had DM on there in AZ
they ask if you have seizures, not mention of DM.  Could I have really lied
or not I will never know unless they change things here or I move.  Plus my
license is good until 2025, so I have a few years before I must renew.  :-)