[IP] Used pump for sale

Hi everyone.  I was wondering if there was anyone here who needed a used
Minimed 507.  It works great and has only one thing wrong with it.  A couple
of the digital bars on the display are burnt out.  Only where it says the
current time though.  It is a blue pump, has a case, instruction booklet and
two boxes of the quick release sof sets and an inserter.  This would be a
great back up or starter pump.  I am willing to sacrifice it since I am going
through a divorce and times are tough.  Also I just got my new 508.  Email me
privately and let me know.  I am able to take pictures of it and email them
back to you.  Make me an offer!!  Thanks, Jenni