Re: [IP] puppy ate my tubing!!

Sorry for leaving the entire post (at the end), but felt it all relevant to
how I'm going to reply.

How big is this puppy going to be? Puppies grow up to be dogs, you know. I'm
sure Puppy is a cutie and all the etc. that goes along with it, but I'm SURE
;) there will be times you and your dh will not want a puppy (dog) in/on
that bed with you. <vbg> The dog could also think you are *fighting* and get
very aggressive. Do you *really* want that????  If this habit isn't broken
at three months, when do you think it will be? :) Les Brown the speaker says
"Practice makes permanent." *I* think you should SERIOUSLY reconsider having
this future DOG in bed with you. Talk to your vet and check out some
training books from the library. And good luck! (~_^)

Some people try to turn back their odometers ... not me ... I  want people
to know why I look like this. I've traveled a long way and some of the roads
were not paved.