Re: [IP] Re: lows and numbness

At about 30 BS when I get up in the morning my eyes are not focused so I begin
drinking a Snaple(52 g of carob) or Soda(41g of carbo). By the time the
container is empty the eyes are back in focus. The eye Doc says there is time
dependence of the occurrence of the BS. He says the eyes will experience
effects about three days down the road. You should tell the doc.
Take Care

.  During a low in the middle of the night I
was temporarily blind.  I'm not sure how low I was.  My sight returned when
bg reached 56.  I had terrible pain in my eyes for the next 18 hours.  Has
anyone experienced this before?  Should I notify my doctor?