Re: [IP] Re: Site question (Thigh sites)

I have great absorption in my thighs, however, I use the outer lower 1/3 to
1/2 of my thigh, so as to avoid the quad muscle where it wraps around from
the inner knee to outer upper thigh!  I find it very comfy, and great
numbers, too!  I don't wear short shorts, but on occasion it will show under
some of my them, but I have made it a point never to hide it so to speak- I
am very open with my pump and find that it sometimes will give me an
opportunity to educate someone!

aka Mouse