Re: [IP] Insurance Pains

I went through the same thing the last time I ordered supplies. I ended up so
frustrated. I had to call my actual diabetes educator to see if she could get
somewhere with MM. I just sounded like my experience was someone new at MM
that didn't understand the whole process yet. I actuallyMiniMed is trying
very hard I give them that but they just seem lost.
Meanwhile I suffer!!

<Gayle Armstrong  RN
 ran out of supplies waiting for them to get things straightened out. I was
calling them everyday because it is so scary when you get so low on supplies
and this little pump runs your life!