Re: [IP] VT Drivers

>I just went down to the VT DMV to transfer my CA license.  Well everythiing
>was going fine untill I circled DM on the form.  Apparently I now need my MD
>in CA to fill out a Medical Evaluation which the State of VT will review and
>decide if I can continue to drive.
>Does anyone have any experience with this process.  Never had trouble on
>shots and control is even better with pump.  Any advice will be appreciated.

Well that's what my kitten Friz has to say about it.  I say next time DO
NOT circle DM, in other words lie.  I hate to say it but that's what I do
now for it is not worth the hassle and bullshit.  I know I am careful and
always test before getting behind the wheel and now getting behind the
handle bars of my new motorcycle.

I wish I could give you better advice that would help you now.