[IP] Re: lows and numbness

I feel numbness around my mouth when I am coming up from a low.  I wish I
would have a clear sign when I start to go low.
I had a new experience last week.  During a low in the middle of the night I
was temporarily blind.  I'm not sure how low I was.  My sight returned when
bg reached 56.  I had terrible pain in my eyes for the next 18 hours.  Has
anyone experienced this before?  Should I notify my doctor?