[IP] Re: Site question (Thigh sites)

In a message dated 9/4/01 4:57:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> I know I just tried the upper middle thigh and
> was really afraid that it would be uncomfortable or be painful but it is
> really fine.  It is high enough so that it can "hide" underneath my shorts
> and I just bring the tubing up and hang on my belt loop or bra.
> I dont' know why, but I am afraid to put a site in my thigh.  I've never
been creeped out by anything to do with my diabetes, but for some reason,
this give me the hee-be gee-bies (sp?).

I know when I was on shots, I never injected into my thighs because I had
better absorption in my tummy.  What I'm wondering is how many of you use
thigh sites and do you notice a difference in the absorption, etc?

The Hee-Be Gee-Be Gurl.....LOL