RE: [IP] Site question

Hi Kelly:
I have a similar problem.  Inject into lower abdomen and left side just
doesn't absorb well.  Right side works much better...who knows what lies
beneath the skin?????

Just try a different site...I know I just tried the upper middle thigh and
was really afraid that it would be uncomfortable or be painful but it is
really fine.  It is high enough so that it can "hide" underneath my shorts
and I just bring the tubing up and hang on my belt loop or bra.

Good luck!
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00