Re: [IP] puppy ate my tubing!!

Julie says,
>Well, last
>night she chewed right through my tubing!  Then she started gnawing on my
>pump!  (all those toys and she picks the new $6000 medical equipment to
>chew
>on)

Julie...I read your story with interest because my family raises Alaskan
Malamutes and beagles, and we currently have three beagle babies who sleep
in the house at night:)  (two seven month old boys and a nine month old
girl)  There is a spray that you could spray on the tubing called "Bitter
Apple," usually found at places like PetSmart or Pet Supplies Plus.  I do
not think this would affect the tubing, but I would hesitate before spraying
it on your pump...I don't think it is meant to be sprayed with this stuff!
I have not yet had a dog attempt to chew my pump or tubing while asleep, but
that might just be luck:)  I guess that I would recommend using the short
length of tubing and keeping your pump attached to your pj's...that way you
can feel if the puppy is suddenly playing with your equipment.  Tricia