[IP] Job Offers and Insurance Questions

I am in the process of job hunting while still in college.  I received my
first job offer recently, and am wondering what questions, if any I should
ask in regards to insurance, being diabetic, and having an insulin pump.  All
the jobs I am looking at will be at large companies.  I have been covered by
my parents insurance in the past and have had no complaints.
Also, should I worry about being laid off, after I have worked at the company
for a while.
Thanks for any help/advice,
Kevin Gorman