[IP] Insurance Pains

Talk about a pain. I am dealing with MiniMed and the insurance worker.  My
insurance plan is a selfpaid plan with a company to administrate the plan.  My
insurance plan has already approved the pump but getting through MiniMed has
turned out to be a joke.  The insurance person from MiniMed just has no clue
as to what is going on. I have been on the phone a dozen times today telling
them all my insurance company needs is the letter of medical necessity which
is already on file.

MiniMed is trying very hard I give them that but they just seem lost.
Meanwhile I suffer!!

Gayle Armstrong  RN