Re: [IP] battery type refresher

       I use the energizer batteries from Walmart. They cost $1.97 each and
last about 2-3 wks. They are #257. I hope this helps. My insurance plan
doesn't cover batteries so I buy them at Walmart. I think MM batteries would
be cheaper if not the same price rather than buying them from the store. I
can never afford to buy them from MM though. Hope this is the info. you where
looking for. I think everything with diabetes is so expensive! It's
Heather W.