Re: [IP] Re: Stay Alnight to get BS or Risk and Sleep

Gina Said:
>Have you tried Humalog with the Lantus?  Maybe you shouldn't be using >the
>Lantus if it's not working or maybe increase the dose.... Perhaps >using
>Humalog would be a good idea since this is what you will *most >likely* be
>using in your pump.  That way you can get used to it and >get the "feel" of
>what it does with your sugars before you start >pumping :O)

I did ask about getting some Humalog, but apparently, my pharmacy doesn't
carry it.  I'm now looking around to see if I can get it elsewhere.

About the insulin not working....  None of the insulins I've ever taken
(which is every type *except* Humalog) work right for me.  I've been told by
a pervious doc that its because of other diseases I have and the meds I take
to treat some of them.  (AKA, I just have to live with it.)

email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted