Re: [IP] paramedics and lows

spot Said:

>In Philadelphia, they start an IV and give D50% because they were told >(By
>the they bureau that glucagon doesn't work well with insulin >pumps.) I
>still woke up and saw these two strange guys in my bedroom. >Who the hell
>are you I asked?  I don't get any smarter with each >injection.

LOL!  I've done the same thing!!  Here in my (relatively) small town, the
EMT's know me on sight (they wave at me when they drive by in the holiday
parade), and know exactly what's going on when someone calls 911 from my
home.  I've woken up several times in my own room with an iv and five
strange guys standing around my bed.  (If it wasn't so serious, it could be
kinda funny....)  My first words are usually to the effect of "who are
you?".

So, you're not alone on that one.

Jenn
email @ redacted