[IPn] time to wrap it up

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I was hoping that we could wrap
up our pledge drive by the end of August, but we're not quite there
yest. We are officially on day 29 of the pledge drive and still must
raise a little over $1400.

We have matched $90 of the $100 challenge from our forum member in
the Hamptons. Won't you help with the $10 we need to complete the
match? For those of you waiting for the right time, it couldn't be
better than now!!!

Make a contribution now by visiting Insulin Pumpers secure server at:

or if you would prefer to contribute by mail:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====