Re: [IP] Re: Stay Alnight to get BS or Risk and Sleep

In a message dated 9/4/01 12:20:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  I *did* take a small shot of R hoping I would feel a little

Have you tried Humalog with the Lantus?  Maybe you shouldn't be using the
Lantus if it's not working or maybe increase the dose.... Perhaps using
Humalog would be a good idea since this is what you will *most likely* be
using in your pump.  That way you can get used to it and get the "feel" of
what it does with your sugars before you start pumping :O)
Good Luck!