Re: [IP] dressing rooms and the pump

In a message dated 9/4/01 12:05:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Just wondering if those who try on clothes in those
> big barn style dressing rooms (with no stalls or

Wow...we don't have those here in Chicago.  All of ours are closed with
doors, etc.  But regardless, I know what you mean when you say you feel a
little weird when people stare at the tubing, etc.  I have had many people
stare at my pump and I know what they are thinking, so I just simply say
"It's an insulin pump."  I think THEY get embarrassed because obviously they
know I saw them staring...LOL

Anyway, you can always disconnect when you try the clothes on.  I'm sure it
wouldn't make that much of a difference in delivery of insulin (unless you
have 40 pairs of those perfect black trousers to try on :O)

Good Luck... and keep smiling!
Gina & Mr Clicks II