Re: [IP] Re: Stay Alnight to get BS or Risk and Sleep

Richard Said:
>What Bolus are you taking at 500BS?  Why did BS get so high before you
>detected it.  I may be up late. Do you have to take care of you?

Hi Richard,

I don't have a pump yet.  I'm on Lantus (basal) while I wait, and it doesn't
work for me.  I *did* take a small shot of R hoping I would feel a little
better before bedtime, but it didn't even mae a dent in it.  I actually went
to bed with a higher bs than when I had posted.

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted