[IP] dressing rooms and the pump

Just wondering if those who try on clothes in those
big barn style dressing rooms (with no stalls or
curtains) ever feel uncomfortable with people staring
at/noticing the pump. In NY at the designer discount
stores there are a lot of dressing rooms like this,
and although I'm generally not shy about changing
clothes in these situations I find myself embarrassed
at the pump, tubing and infusion site. I wonder what
the people around me are thinking, and if they think
I'm "sick" or something. It's no big deal and I'll
continue my search for the perfect black trousers. I'm
not asking for a lecture on pump pride, but I am
wondering what people's personal experiences are with
Just a musing,

Do You Yahoo!?