[IP] paramedics and lows

<<So of course, the paramedics came again.>>

I wouldn't worry, they're getting paid.   Besides, being a diabetic is not
easy.   Let them try what you are doing and see how well they do!!  This is
definitely an "easier said than done" exercise...

I would worry if you were in CA because the paramedics have to report to the
any person passes out with an on going disease.
Bonnie & Baby
In Philadelphia, they start an IV and give D50% because they were told (By the
they bureau that glucagon doesn't work well with insulin pumps.) I still woke
up and saw these two strange guys in my bedroom. Who the hell are you I asked?
I don't get any smarter with each injection.