RE: (Fwd) Re: [IP] Stem Cell research?

David N. Flagg [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> Please folks, this topic has been moved to the Spirit list.  It is no
> longer available on the regular IP lists.  If you would like
> to discuss
> this further, and are not a member of the Spirit list, please write
> HELP@insulin-pumpers.org , and ask that you be subbed to the
> spirit list.

Can I ask for some clarification?  I understand discussion of moral or
ethical aspects of stem cell research being moved to the IP Spirit list.
Are posts about facts, and discussion of those facts to be avoided here and
limited to the IP Spirit list?

Just asking . . .

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR