[IP] more on cats clean or dirty

I was told that Betadine was one of the harshest things to use on a
diabetics skin. Also my skin is very sensitive.
Also, cats are one of the cleanest animals around. If you have ever watched
a cat, they are constantly bathing themselves.
Thaxs for the suggestion tho. :)

saliva is hardly a substitute for water cherry! Betadine is ok, Hibaclens is
fairly harsh. Just a regular antibacterial soap is good, its the scrubbing
that takes away surface germz. If I watch Mr Kitty too long she gets po'ed and
slinks away. spot