Fwd: (Fwd) Re: [IP] Stem Cell research?

Please folks, this topic has been moved to the Spirit list.  It is no
longer available on the regular IP lists.  If you would like to discuss
this further, and are not a member of the Spirit list, please write
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org , and ask that you be subbed to the spirit list.

Thanks for your cooperation
IP Administration team