RE: [IP] Site question

I had the same problem when I first started and I was using the MM
quick-sets with the inserter.  Sometimes it was a bent cannula, they hurt
terribly when inserted and I would have to change it (I wasted a few) and it
was just a constant struggle, but always on the left side.  It never made
sense because I was using the inserter.  I finally decided to just use the
Sil's and I haven't had a problem since.  I am fairly thin so maybe that was
part of the problem.  I wish I could be of more help to you.

Brenda: )