Re: [IP] Question about kids with parents who are Type I

--- Jocelyn Robinson <email @ redacted> wrote:
> How about parents of Type 1's who test themselves
> occasionally and siblings.
My father has an obsession with testing his blood
sugar when I go to visit my parents at Christmas. I'm
barely through the door before he's sticking his hand
in my face, waiting to be lanced. Of course, it has
more to do with his love of gadgetry than any interest
in what his BG levels actually are ;)

Do You Yahoo!?