[IP] Question about kids with parents who are Type I

How about parents of Type 1's who test themselves occasionally and siblings.
My son is the one with diabetes, but both his older sisters and myself check
ourselves occasionally.  The girls have both tested in the low 70's when they
were experiencing mild signs of "feeling low."  None of us have ever been over
95.  I even find myself getting suspicious of the dog when he seems to be
drinking a lot and urinating more frequently.  Jocelyn, Brian's mom