Re: [IP] Lumps!

Hi Kathy B.
         Well, It's like this.......I'm slim! Can't do the butt thang, won't
go below the bellybutton, too much muscle for the thigh, I go through the
roof if I get too close to the navel, so the love handles are way overworked.
 Since I am kinda sensitive on the love handles I rotate back and forth from
left to right verses staying on one side and rotating around the previous
site.  As much as I don't like doing it I may have no choice but to stay on
one side for a bit and deal with the sensitivity problem.  I guess that's the
better of the two evils because the atrophy thing isn't fun either. Aloha for