[IP] Site question

I have been pumping for just over two weeks now and have been using my stomach
exclusively for sites.  Each time I change sites, I alternate back and forth
between the right side and left side.  When I use the right side, I always
have good luck and the site stays in well.   The left side is a whole other
story.   The site always hurts going in and as constantly uncomfortable and
sometimes painful.  I have not been able to last more than a day and a half
with a site on the left side.  Does this happen to anyone else?  Any
suggestions as to something I may be doing wrong/differently on this side?
Thanks in advance for your insight and input.

Kelley in KS
Dx'd 9/94
Pumping 8/19/01