Re: [IP] baby question

In a message dated 9/3/01 6:47:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< Has anyone had experience with this problem?  Does anyone know why this
happens? >>

I have had 3 children, my youngest is only 5 months old and I am currently
pregnant with # 4.  None of my children had any problems like this.  I
wouldn't let them put the blame on your diabetes.  I hope you find some
answers and I especially hope your baby comes home soon.  My 5 month old
spent 5 days in the NICU and it was very stressful.