Re: [IP] re: Skin changes @ diagnosis (was Tingling in feet)

When I was in High School my feet woulh swell up and it was hard to
walk-nobody called it diabetic. Later in life when I was diabetic my left
other toe would feel numb whI had a high Blood Sugar. I also feel that the toe
will be the first to go.
Take Care

----- From: email @ redacted (Barbara, mum of Claire)
<<One year later, her feet turned very hard on the soles (like an older
person's foot who walks barefoot a lot) and had white scaly marks all over
I've noticed similar, although not as extreme, changes in the soles of Luke's
feet and a correlation as well between his bg's/A1C & his skin "itchiness".