[IP] Diabetic Anorexia

In a message dated 9/3/01 10:26:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> As a recovering anorexic, I was always dehydrated and sometimes when I was
> in the heat in dehydrated, my feet would hurt.

I wonder just how many of us suffer or have suffered from "diabetic
anorexia."  I know I went through it as a teen and in my early 20s.  I know
Spot has an interest in this too, so maybe he will appreciate this thread :O)
So....anyone else?