Re: [IP] Re: Stay Alnight to get BS or Risk and Sleep

>Stay up all night and wait for it to come down, or
>take the risk of trying to bring it down , sleeping and take the risk >of
>going too low and really being in a crisis?

I've done the "stay up all night thing", but for me, its because I seem to
get hyper when my sugar is *way* high.  (Like right now.  My sugar is in the
mid-500's, and I am so wide awake, I won't ever be able to sleep.)

I just have to wait it out....

email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424