[IP] puppy ate my tubing!!

We have a 3 month old beagle pup who sleeps in the bed with us.  She usually
behaves very well, and when the light is out, she goes to sleep.  Well, last
night she chewed right through my tubing!  Then she started gnawing on my
pump!  (all those toys and she picks the new $6000 medical equipment to chew
on)  I woke up pretty soon after because I could feel her moving and hear
her chewing, so my bs didn't go too high.  But my question is- does anyone
else have a pet that has done this and how did you prevent it from happening
again?  If we make her sleep on the floor she doesn't go to sleep but gets
into trouble, and I would prefer to avoid putting her in her crate at night
if I can.  I know there is stuff made to keep them from chewing on something
(a bad tasting spray) but will that hurt my pump or tubing?  Any other