[IP] Re: tingle in feet

I remember the first 2 months when I got on the pump and my blood sugars
went from bad to good.  My eyes were more blurry and I was experiencing heat
and tingling in my feet.  This lasted only 2 months and since then, it has
never come back (the feet sensations).  I don't know if it was neuropathy,
because neurontin didn't work well.  As a recovering anorexic, I was always
dehydrated and sometimes when I was in the heat in dehydrated, my feet would
hurt.  I don't know, all I care about is I haven't had one ounce of a
complication since I was put on the pump and am able to lead a healthy
active life.  I guess my question is....did your daughter recently go
through a bad bg to a good bg period?